Created by Mario Lurig | Mar 13th, 2019Episode Length: 09:57
Bananas are the most heavily consumed fruit worldwide and especially in the US. While that may not surprise you, there are quite a few things that will. In this episode, we peel back the layers to reveal the secrets of the common supermarket banana.
- The book A History of Food by Maguelonne Toussaint-Samat
- Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, Washington
- The Cargo Handbook website
- Popular Science and National Geographic magazines
- Numerous Wikipedia editors
- Music from https://filmmusic.io: "Memory" by Luca Fraula